– Network and Security Engineer to implement complex network solutions, with responsibility for implementation, verification and documentation of solution.
– Consults with and reviews the work of other engineers in related project areas.
– Works together with the solutions design team to provide technical review and feedback on critical project input documentation. The resulting architecture and networks are scalable and adaptable enough to evolve with changing customer requirements.
– Remote configuration network elements in Wide Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Network (LAN) integration.
Understanding of networking product best practices. Well versed in multiple technology areas; continuously learning new skills where required.
– Provide technical support and guidance to Project Managers, to support the implementation of new hosting services.
Provide technical impact assessments for planned changes, and service amendments, during the early life support phase for new Hosting Services.
– Develop and maintain good relationships within the Hosting organisation to facilitate the delivery of new Hosting services.
– Develop peer relationships with customers and external vendors.
– Demonstrate an ability to work under pressure, multitask and deliver timely and accurate work packages.
Working relationships and interfaces
· Colleagues engineers
· Project Managers
· Hosting Designers
· Hosting Delivery Managers
· Operations engineers
· Hosting Implementation Management
· Programme Management
Location: Chennai, India
If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org